Tuesday, August 12, 2008

sweet home alabama

i'm finally "home" now, and for the first time in a long time i am so happy about my decision to move back. i miss my family terribly, but things here are starting to fold out right in front of me and i must admit that it's so nice. it was a long drive, not to mention akward, but i finally made it. the past 3 weeks sure have twisted my idea about life, karma, and trust around completely. i've learned what a genuine friend really us, i am now a true believe in karma and that what goes around comes around, and that everything in this world happens for some reason. regaurdless why we think its happening, we just need to rest it in the hands of someone with greater power and trust that He can guide is through our moments of weakness and He will clear up all the confusion.

so, now i have a house full of scrambled clothes and all sorts of other things just waiting on my organization skills, which i lack. but i dont feel like messing with that now, i have a life to live and im so excited! school starts up again on monday, so i have one last weekend of sweet summertime to live! i'll try and get some pictures up here soon, but for now, my fate is rested in the hands of a miracle.

3 comments:

Skippy said...

It always nice to leave, but better to come home.

thanks for commenting on my blog.
And sadly no, I don't take the pics on my blog. My camera is waaaaaaaay to old.

Courtney said...

well they are absolutley amazing pictures. i love taking them myself. where do you get all of them? gosh its such an admiration of mine! and btw your blog really fasinates me.

Skippy said...

Thank you so much!
I never thought I could fasinate anyone with my writing. I like you blog as well, it's like a little window into your world.

The pictures are my favorite too. I think it helps with the story I'm trying to tell. I just hope people get that the pics go along with the post, I just don't but them there for the heck of it.

Thank you so much for reading my blog!