Thursday, August 7, 2008

dazed and confused

it seems to me that i just dont understand why it is people choose to do things the way they do? maybe its me, but it seems like there would be an easier way to do things. just my thought of the day.


only 3 more days left before i head back to birmingham. i moved to austin about mid july to live my dream, and my dream fell apart. now its time that i put the pieces back together and get my life back the way i'm happy with. im not sure how to go about that but i guess you win some, you lose some. for the past week i've been watching my 3 cousins. kyler, 9, branson, 6, jade, 1. they are my little angels in desguise but i love them with all my heart. im so sad to leave my family, but i believe that in time they will understand my decisions. they have given me more support than i could ever understand and i am so thankful to have them here. i guess for the time being now im just super confused, but everything will work itself out. i've got some friends coming in from out of town tomorrow to swim, so thats something to look forward to. life is good for the most part; finally.

No comments: